1. Support the finest advanced arts education program for students, grades 9-12. Each participating high school will offer AP Art History, Music Theory and Studio Art.
2. Strengthen advanced arts and music education by sponsoring superior training for AP, Pre-AP and Interdisciplinary teachers, grades 9-12.
3. Establish Fine Arts Teams at participating high schools.
4. Fortify sustainable relationships between participating schools and local cultural and educational institutions to enrich students’ and teachers’ lives and learning.
5. Accelerate gains at participating high schools.
6. Recognize and celebrate students’ and teachers’ achievements.