1. Partner with the highest performing Dallas area AP Arts and Music Theory teachers and programs.
2. Provide ongoing, advanced teacher training and support at each campus and in partnership with local cultural and educational institutions.
3. Hire a Fine Arts Team Leader and establish a Fine Arts Team at each participating school.
4. Maintain strong program leadership.
5. Promote strong partnerships between schools and local cultural and educational institutions for student events.
6. Boost student performance on the AP Art History and Music Theory exams and Studio Art Portfolio by offering practice exams.
7. Plan and facilitate the Young Masters in the Fine Arts Exhibition and Awards Ceremony.
8. Promote the AP Arts & Music Theory Award Scholarship to all eligible seniors, so they can attend and graduate from the colleges of their choice in four years.